Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Campaign Update!

I just got back from travelling the state this last week introducing myself to Utahns across the district in town halls and cottage meetings, speaking about why I decided to run and what I will work on in Washington if I am elected. I met so many great people throughout the state who share my concern about the direction this country is headed. The response to my plan to restore the balance of power back to Americans from politicians and bureaucrats in Washington was incredible. After meeting so many of you, I’m reaffirmed that we, the people, will sacrifice and work to fix the problems our nation faces.
Watch for more events to come up on the calendar here or on Facebook. I look forward to meeting you and talking about the challenges facing our nation and how we can overcome them.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment